Did you know nearly 15 million people in 16 countries have seen the show Menopause The Musical?
$10 off tickets for Kiwis
Regular readers know we always recommend vitamin H (Humour) and if you want to see the show in New Zealand we can offer you $10 off tickets with the code word ‘FLUSH’.
Australian ladies, keep an eye out for your discount code coming soon!
The original New York and Las Vegas hit Menopause The Musical® features four women at a lingerie sale who have nothing in common but a black lace bra, memory loss, hot flushes, night sweats, not enough sex, too much sex and more.
Inspired by a hot flush and a bottle of wine, Menopause The Musical® is a celebration for women who are on the brink of, in the middle of, or have survived “The Change” the show has been running for over 18 years.
According to all reports this sidesplitting musical parody set to classic tunes from the 60s, 70s, and 80s will have you cheering and dancing in the aisles.
- 1.7 billion menopausal women worldwide
- Nearly 15 million people in 16 countries (more than 500 cities worldwide) have seen Menopause The Musical®
- Longest running scripted musical in Las Vegas history
- Internationally, the show has toured Australia, Brazil, Canada, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, United Kingdom, Slovenia, South Africa, and South Korea.
- Stress reduction is advised for women who are going through The Change. Menopause The Musical® celebrates this time in a woman’s life with laughter and sisterhood
- Men Love It Too! During this hilarious production, men in the audience relate and begin to understand this time in their wives, sisters or mothers’ lives.
“You’ll love it. It’s hilarious. Go see it.” – Jo Behar, The View.
We’re very excited to offer $10 off tickets to the upcoming New Zealand tour of Menopause The Musical to our MenoMe® Tribe! Simply use the code “FLUSH” when booking for $10 off your tickets. Valid for all of the below tour dates unless sold out. Book via www.menopausethemusical.co.nz
- Hamilton, Clarence Street Theatre, 13 – 14 March
- Tauranga, Baycourt Arts Centre, 5 March
- Taupo, Great Lake Centre, 17 March
- Gisborne, Gisborne Memorial Theatre, 19 March
- Napier, Napier Municipal Theatre, 20 March
- Palmerston North, Regent on Broadway, 21 March
- Hastings, Toitoi – Hawke’s Bay Arts and Events Centre, 22 March
- Carterton, Carterton Events Centre, 24 March
- Lower Hutt, Little Theatre, Dowse Art Museum, 25 – 26 March
- Paraparaumu, Southward Theatre, 27 March
- Whanganui, Royal Wanganui Opera House, 28 March
- New Plymouth, TSB Theatre, 29 March
- Blenheim, ASB Theatre Marlborough, 1 April
- Oamaru, Oamaru Opera House, 3 April
- Gore, St James Theatre, 4 April
- Invercargill, Civic Theatre, 5 April
- Queenstown, Queenstown Memorial Centre, 7 April
- Ashburton, Ashburton Events Centre, 8 April
We’d love to hear how you enjoy it if you go, or if you’ve already seen it let us know your thoughts 🙂