The award-winning Kegel trainer that’s a sleek, modern piece of technology designed to strengthen your pelvic floor and reduce bladder leakage.
One of the side effects of midlife is stress or urge incontinence or a weakened pelvic floor. Stress incontinence shows up as the bladder leakage you may experience when you sneeze, cough or laugh and urge incontinence is when you put the key in the door and you can’t wait, you have to go then and there (sound familiar?). Aside from ageing, excess weight, pregnancy, smoking and lack of use can contribute to this too.
What Is The Pelvic Floor?
The pelvic floor is a powerful set of muscles that sits like a hammock between your tailbone and pubic bone. They lift and hold your pelvic organs, assist with bladder and bowel control, support your abdominal muscles and back. Despite being hidden from sight they play an important role in women’s health, including sexual and emotional wellbeing. Pregnancy, childbirth, ageing and high-impact sport can all weaken these muscles.
No More Leakage!
Now you can strengthen and tone your pelvic floor with Elvie. Simply place inside like a tampon and connect to the app to be guided through five-minute workouts to help improve bladder control. Elvie will even alert you if you are performing the exercise incorrectly.
You can view your workout in real time, set personalised targets and see your results improve over time on the app.
- Designed by women, for women – Elvie Trainer is the world’s smallest Kegel trainer, with an optional cover for custom sizing
- Stay motivated – 8 out of 10 Elvie Trainer users feel improvements, 98% of whom notice a difference within 6 weeks
- Portable and discreet – exercises anywhere, anytime with a carry case that doubles as a wireless charger and fun, five-minute workouts
- Cutting edge technology – Elvie Trainer gives instant biofeedback and detects if you’re exercising incorrectly
- Recommended by experts – designed by physiotherapists and experts from Oxford and Imperial, and recommended by health professionals worldwide
- Safe and durable – 100% waterproof and made of the highest quality medical grade silicone, Elvie Trainer is designed to last
- Award-winning – winner of more than 15 design and innovation awards
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. Meno-Me Ltd, Auckland.