Let’s address a few of your most common questions.
Is 40+ or 55+ Best For Me?
This is completely up to you, your budget and whatever else you may be taking.
The numbers are a guideline.
Both 40+ and 55+ contain EstroG-100™, a clinically tested and proven trio of herbs to help with peri and post-menopausal symptoms.
The difference is that 55+ also contains vitamin D3, magnesium, and Enzogenol® pine bark extract to help support bone, brain and heart health as these organs become particularly vulnerable post-menopause. Vitamin D3 also helps with mood and immunity and magnesium is very relaxing.
How Long Do I Need To Take 40+/55+ For?
We’ve noticed a lot of women don’t take their 40+ or 55+ for long enough to get the best results. We also get a lot of feedback from ladies who say they stopped taking them after a month and it was a big mistake. When they came back and followed the full recommendations they found their lives were changed and they were their happy, balanced selves again.
The key to anything that is going to work in synergy with your body is to give it time to work. It doesn’t matter if it’s medication or natural supplements. You’ll often find 12-weeks is the sweet spot.
For 40+ and 55+ we recommend an average of six weeks with 12-weeks being the recommendation for optimum results.
If you read the testimonials you’ll see that some women get far more rapid results than these, others are more moderate and others again require the full 12-weeks.
What Is The Correct Way To Take 40+/55+?
- Take two capsules together daily.
- Preferably with food or on a full stomach.
- Morning or evening depends on your routine. Most people choose mornings however you will know the time that works best for you.
- Don’t like taking capsules? Crack them open and add the contents to a shake or smoothie. Try this yummy recipe.
- For best results, we suggest taking 40+ or 55+ for a period of at least 90 days and to continue taking it while you are peri or post-menopausal. And for the rest of your life! :-)!
- As proven in our scientific research, there are no side effects except positive ones like improved skin. We’ve also noticed healthier, stronger hair and nails are a byproduct of use.
Tip: Vitamin D (as in 55+) is a fat-soluble vitamin. This means it doesn’t dissolve in water and is best absorbed by your bloodstream when accompanied by high-fat foods like avocado, nuts, eggs, and full-fat fare. This study showed vitamin D was 32 percent better absorbed when taken this way.Don’t like taking capsules? Crack them open and add the contents to a smoothie. Click To Tweet
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We’ve created a private Facebook group called the 40+ Club – For Ageless Goddesses.
It’s the perfect place to get questions answered and share meno stories with like-minded gals.
Here’s the link – come and join ☺